IoBM students and alumni continue to move forward in their personal and professional lives. One such example is that of Mr. Khalil Zafar, an IoBM alumnus, who completed his MSc in Organizational Psychology and HRM in 2014. He has become one of the few people from Asia to write a book on the Future of Work. His book is titled, “Future of Work Simplified: Develop Futurists, Understand Tech Trends, Upskill Employees & Build an Agile Organization.”
This book is one of a kind, as leading thought leaders from around the world have participated in it by sharing their insights and views. The book is highly praised by Paolo Gallo (Former Head of HR, World Bank, and Former CHRO World Economic Forum) along with many other experts from around the world.
It is indeed a pleasure to know that this book has now become part of the libraries of London Business School, Oxford University’s Martin Business School, and the University of Calgary, Canada. It has also become a recommended reading book related to the ‘Future of Work’ subject.
Some of the top people who have participated in this book project are:
- Dave Ulrich (Father of HR & Renowned Professor)
- Nigel Willson (CTO & Chief Strategist of Microsoft)
- Sophie Wade (Global Future of Work Expert)
- Soumyasanto Sen (Rated Amongst Top 50 HR Professionals)
- Yasir Fayyaz (IoBM Alumni & System Security Expert)
- Jacob Morgan (World Renowned Speaker & Author)
- Paul Estes (Former Director Of Dell & Amazon)
- Robert Mosley (Former VP HR of Emirates & Etihad Airlines)
- Dave Millner (UK based management & people analytics expert)
- Diana Wu David (Singapore based Future Of Work expert)
- AL Adamsen (Global Authority On AI & People Analytics)
- Ali Fenwick (Leading Behavioural Scientist At Hult University)
- Corrie Block (GCC Based Renowned Leadership Coach)
- Zulfi Bukhari (SAPM Imran Khan)
- Her Excellency Dr. Aisha Bin Bashr (Director Smart Dubai)The book is currently available in paperback and
Kindle formats in the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, GCC, and India.
IoBM family members can avail special discount by pre-ordering the paperback edition by coordinating with the author through email firstname.lastname@example.org or at WhatsApp +971525217360.
IoBM family members outside of Pakistan can order paperback/ebook through this direct link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F6SWCNC/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Future+of+Work+Simplified&qid=1596609436&s=digital-text&sr=1-1